A Love-Note To: Boscia MakeUp-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil | Hansen & Heidelberg : A Love-Note To: Boscia MakeUp-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil

A Love-Note To: Boscia MakeUp-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil

6.26.2014

boscia, boscia makeup-breakup cool cleansing oil, best makeup removers
I have never met a makeup-remover I have loved as much as you.
Yes, you Boscia.
In the beginning, I admit, I was hesitant.
I didn't think you were everything you were cracked up to be.
Can you blame me?
In the past, I've met other makeup-removers who promised things but just couldn't get the job done.
Plus, you weren't like the other makeup-removers.
And to be honest, that frightened me.
But your preservative-free solution broke up all my makeup, dissolved my impurities, and with a light rinse washed away all the residue.
For the first time, I opened my eyes to see a blank canvas.
My skin, as sensitive as it is, felt fresh and clean.
I wouldn't have to spend the next ten minutes prodding at my eyes with dabs of makeup-remover to get rid of the traces of eyeliner and mascara clearly still visible on my face.
For the first time, I only needed to use my makeup-remover once.
For the first time, my makeup-remover did exactly what it claimed to do.

So thank you, Boscia for being so amazing.
Love you dearly. xoxo.
boscia, boscia makeup-breakup cool cleansing oil, best makeup removers
On a serious note, (if you didn't catch my tone earlier, it was met to be silly) this product truly is incredible. In the past, I've always been disappointed by my makeup-removers whether it be because it left my skin feeling torched and red, or it simply didn't get the job done (which is ridiculous in my humble opinion). Honestly, I didn't buy the Boscia MakeUp-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil with high hopes but the first time I used it (with a full face of makeup), I was astonished--seriously--when I looked at myself in the mirror to see that I didn't have a morsel of makeup left on my face. I even whipped out my Clarisonic to see if I picked up anything--nope! Not a thing.
So, with all that being said, I will not be buying anything else for my makeup-remover woes except Boscia and I definitely think it's worth testing out yourself!
[[What are your thoughts of the Boscia line? Have you ever used their makeup remover, what are your thoughts?]]