DIY: Cellulite Body Scrub | Hansen & Heidelberg : DIY: Cellulite Body Scrub

DIY: Cellulite Body Scrub

1.31.2014

This post is for any of you ladies out there who have to deal with cellulite. Especially with Spring just around the corner, showing a bit more skin is inevitable. I couldn't say if I'm excited or loathing the idea. 

For those of us who have cellulite it means we have the task of getting rid of it, or at the very least, diminishing its appearance...Oh dear...
Don't fret! You aren't the only one! 

++9 out of 10 women have cellulite!!!
I couldn't  tell you how many products I have used, articles I have read, only to be disappointed with minimal, if any, results. Finally, I have found a wonderful solution that helps diminish the appearance of cellulite, gives me smooth and silky skin, and it is homemade! Homemade is exceptionally wonderful because it means I know exactly what it is going into my products and being absorbed into my skin! 
+Ingredients 
+coffee grounds 
+extra virgin olive oil 
+container (preferably one you can take into the shower with you)
+How To Make
+brew a fresh batch of coffee 
+strain coffee grounds into chosen container 
+add extra virgin olive oil 
+mix well 
+Instructions
+After you've shaved, mix the scrub with your fingers 
+Then with a circular motion scrub the areas you wish to smooth as well as diminish the appearance of cellulite
+Let the scrub sit for a few minutes, you will start to feel a tightening sensation, this is the ingredients going to work! 
+After a few minutes, simply wash off with warm water. 

It's that easy! 

I don't have a specific routine, but at the very least I use it once a week in my troubled areas. 

Personally, I think if 9 out of 10 women have cellulite it should be regarded as a beauty mark, but I doubt that will happen anytime soon! Boo! Until then, I'll stick to using my Coffee Scrub! 

Let me know your thoughts in the comments below =]