A Mint How To | Hansen & Heidelberg : A Mint How To

A Mint How To

4.11.2014

One of my favorite staples to wear in the Spring is mint pants. I even carry them over into Summer on chilly nights. Unfortunately, they aren't the easiest thing to pair. So, I'm sharing three of my favorite mint outfits for inspiration & whatever your day holds! 
1.  Try Color Blocking & Oversized Cardigans 
with your Mint Pants
+Anytime I'm wearing colored pants or shorts, I stick with simplistic accessories so I'm not drawing too much attention away from the star of the show!
+Stay on-trend by utilizing last year's pieces with a pop of color like this cozy cardigan. 
I love how this cardigan drapes; it's cozy but isn't too heavy for a cool Spring afternoon at the park. 
But when Fall comes around again it will be ideal to layer up in! 
2. Look for Bold Patterns to pair with your Mint Pants
For those cooler Spring nights go for a warmer cardigan. 
Aztec was a huge success last Fall & Winter and it's carried over into Spring! 
I chose a bold Aztec patterned cardigan with a light pale blue hue.  To accent the pants & cardigan pair your light colors with dark layers like this black V-neck. 
+Don't be afraid to go bold with your patterns. They add depth to outfits! 
3. Try Nude with your Mint Pants
+For a simplistic but stylish approach go all nude with a pop of color--don't forget those high buns!
+The lightness of this sweater from H&M makes it ideal for Spring & cool Summer days. 
During the Summer, you could even pair it with burgundy shorts for a bohemian inspired look!
++Gold accessories are my personal favorite to pair with nude!
I love having pieces I can transition in out and of the seasons with ease. I try to choose items that I can layer for the Fall & Winter months or wear on their own during Spring & Summer. 
But, every now and again I'll buy a statement piece like these mint pants that is exclusively for a particular Season to add vibrancy and a pop of color! 
See Something You Like: 
+Aerie Mint Pants [similar here]
+Michael Nude Heels [here]
+Francesca's Oversized Marled Wrap [similar here]
+Agaci Navy Lace Top[old]
+Francesca's Aztec Inspired Cardigan [similar here]
+F21 Black V-neck [old]
+H&M Fine-Knit Sweater in Oatmeal [similar here]
[[What's your favorite way to wear Mint pants?]]