Eyelet Shift Dress + Boho Fringe Bag + Wedge Sandals | Hansen & Heidelberg : Eyelet Shift Dress + Boho Fringe Bag + Wedge Sandals

Eyelet Shift Dress + Boho Fringe Bag + Wedge Sandals

4.24.2014

Spring is in full bloom. 
+I've packed up my winter wardrobe and unpacked my Spring wardrobe.
I stumbled upon this beautiful eyelet shift dress I purchased on a whim last year from Forever21. The wonderful thing about a shift dress is it flatters almost every single body type. 

+The eyelet pattern has been taken on by storm. 
It's simplistic but intricate details make it a versatile piece that can be worn to a fancy dinner or during the day. 
It's the perfect day-to-night ensemble; with just a few adjustments to the accessories, it can be worn in a variety of ways. 
+Did I mention I am in love with turquoise? 
I haven't found an outfit yet that I can't pair this beautiful teardrop turquoise necklace with.
Hansen bought it for me, from Etsy. 
It is one of my favorite pieces I own. 
+Instead of going for a formal take on the eyelet dress, I decided to add my personal touch by going with a romantic and bohemian twist by pairing my absolute favorite feather hair extension, one of my old boho fringe bags and my sandal wedges. 
+I can never can pass up a great wedge...These wedges come in size 5, which is a rarity to find! 
Also, this look would be amazing with my romantic-bohemian braid, click here to see the tutorial.
+This dress is going to get a lot of use this Spring & Summer!
I can't wait to play around with it & dress it up for a night on the town. 
For some reason, I see "flapper" styled accessories. We shall see! 
What Am I Wearing?
Forever 21 Eyelet Shift Dress (sold out) // similar hereherehere
Boho Fringe Bag // similar herehere
Feather Accessory // similar here
[[What's your favorite way to style an eyelet dress?]]