What's In My Bag | Hansen & Heidelberg : What's In My Bag

What's In My Bag

5.02.2014


After Winter, I tend to do a purse detox. 
I've compiled a "What's In My Bag" blog post to share my essentials during the Spring and Summer!

What's In My Bag

+Wallet 
+Chapstick [keep those babies moist!]
+On-The-Go Makeup bag [eyeliner, perfume, lip scrub, mascara, lipstick]
+Sunglasses [protect your eyeballs!]
+Contact Case [never know when you might need to take them out]
+Glasses [I switch to my glasses when there is a high amount of dust/pollen in the air]
+Notebook [to jot down any ideas]
+Medicine [you never know when you might need some, cleverly concealed in my geisha tin]
+Mirror [I absolutely love this lucky cat compact. My grandma got it for me in Japan Town]
+Hygiene Products [obviously not pictured because who wants to see those?]
&& that's everything that I carry around with me! Every now and again I'll stuff a few more things in there but usually this is what the inside of my bag look likes! 
[[What are your bag essentials?]]
P.S Sorry for the late post this week, I promise I'll be better next week. 
It's been beyond hectic this week-I've taken on a few more assignments! But I have some exciting things to share next week including a blog from Hansen! So make sure to check back!