Make Me Over | Hansen & Heidelberg : Make Me Over

Make Me Over

5.21.2014

Make Me Over

Elizabeth and James black fragrance / Bobbi Brown Cosmetics beauty product / Bobbi Brown Cosmetics mineral make up / MAKE UP FOR EVER matte foundation / Mascara / Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush

These are just a few makeup items I've been dying to try recently! They are definitely on the Wish List to buy on my next Sephora trip!

Elizabeth and James Fragrance: I fell in love with the package design when I first laid eyes on it. I recently got the chance to smell this masterpiece, it has notes of violet and a hint of sandalwood making it neither too feminine or masculine. It's perfect for a night out. Definitely a must have on my list!
Bobbi Brown Mineral Makeup: I've been looking for the perfect setting/loose powder for some time now. Being a girl who has never really worn powders in the past, it's taken me some time to find one that I like and this one has had tons of amazing reviews. I'm definitely looking forward to adding this one to my collection!
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush: The Ambient Lighting Blush is unique in the sense it mixes powders and pigments to enhance the complexion of the skin while giving a touch of glow to deliver a radiant and natural finish that is also buildable.
Dior Addict Mascara: An easily wearable mascara that can be layered upon but also offers volume and length. I've been eyeing this mascara because it boasts to create a doe-like eyelashes but isn't waterproof so it is still easy to remove after the day is done.
Bobbi Brown Cosmetic Eye Shadow Palette: I'm a nude eyeshadow girl all the way. Any time I come across browns, metallics, golds, dark browns, etc. I'm hooked. Almost immediately. This palette offers the best of all those worlds from metallics to matte eyeshadows. This is definitely the perfect palette for me!
Make Up For Ever Matte Foundation: I'm always on the hunt for the perfect foundation because I think it's important to try other things because you never know, you might just come across something better than what you are currently in love. How is it going to hurt? I've heard some amazing reviews of this product, it also offers full coverage (which I've never used a foundation hat offers full coverage before) along with a matte finish.
I would love to hear some of the products you have your eyeballs on this season that you are just dying try! 
[Have you tried any of these products, what were your thoughts?]
Leave them in the comments below.