March Into Spring | Hansen & Heidelberg : March Into Spring

March Into Spring

3.24.2014

++It's officially Spring!!! Hooryah! The flowers are starting to bloom, birds are singing, bees are buzzing and I have nothing to wear......
+Seriously, I am clutching to my oversized sweaters screaming to myself “No, I’m not ready! I haven’t done any shopping for this yet!”
It happens to me every year.
+Shopping for spring clothes is by far my least favorite season to shop in, which means a non-existent spring wardrobe. Over the years, I've grown my summer/fall/winter wardrobe but neglected my spring collection. 

+I blame it on a lack of variety. But I have a feeling that will be changing this year. I’m absolutely in love with this season’s trends!
So, I decided to demonstrate how to mix-n-match your fall & winter wardrobe with the trends of spring without looking outdated or you are visiting from Alaska.
++I've paired a cropped mint sweater from last fall & my favorite Skater Skirt from H&M's winter line!
+Skater Skirts were a staple last Winter and have transitioned quite nicely into this Spring's must-haves. 
+Bright colored nails paired with a light gold clutch adds a pop of color against the soft clutch & right on trend with Spring 2014. 
+Add costume jewelry to add dimension and draw your gaze upward!
 Don't forget the nude heels! A staple for spring that lengthens your legs, and gives the outfit a light tone, ideal for Spring. 
Cropped Sweater // Forever 21 
Skater Skirt // H&M
Necklace // Francescas 
Heels // Michael Shannon 
Nails // Butter London Fiver // Essie Lilacism 
[[How do you blend your wardrobe through the seasons?]]
+P.S For all my petite ladies, Michael Shannon carries true to size 5! A rarity for me to find. Plus, his pieces are timeless and sophisticated. My go-to brand when I'm looking for classy shoes.