Spring Fever: Midi High | Hansen & Heidelberg : Spring Fever: Midi High

Spring Fever: Midi High

3.19.2014



Spring Fever: Midi High

++Crop Tops & Midi Skirts. Not the first time we have seen them hit the runway,  but this Spring they are an absolute must! I can't wait to expand my wardrobe with brightly colored (barely showing) mid-drift tops, full vibrant midi skirts, elaborate sandaled heels, and bright colored polish!
+My favorite is the design by Mary Katrantzou. A calf length, full, feminine silhouette and gorgeous print that will surely be a must-have this season. However, the price point is way too steep for my pocket books, so I found these gorgeous alternatives! 


I have to admit, last year I definitely was not a fan of the crop top paired with shorts--it reminded me of an outfit gone terribly bad. Maybe it's because it didn't suit my body shape but I have to say, I have a whole new perspective of the crop top now! 
[[What's your favorite pieces to pair a midi skirt and crop-top with?]]
P.S I promise, I'll be back to posting twice a week soon. It's been crazy recently. Not to mention the weather has made things difficult. Grr...