Part II: Birthday Celebrations | Hansen & Heidelberg : Part II: Birthday Celebrations

Part II: Birthday Celebrations

2.26.2014

Sunday, my mister celebrated his birthday! 
+He has never been one for extravagant birthdays or huge celebrations, so we seized the opportunity to have a little get-together to commemorate! 
+My mister chose he wanted a late lunch, bowling, and of course, games! The birthday boy chose BBQ at Jim N' Nicks! I can't even think of the last time we had BBQ to be honest. At the very least it has been over a year! 

+Hansen & Heidelberg+
+My beautiful sister & niece+
+The Boys+
After we devoured our lunch, we went bowling! It was a great chance to have a few drinks & catch up! A few rounds of bowling later, we ventured back to my sister's house for the traditional game night. Before we moved out of the state, it was tradition to have a game night practically every week! So, it's become something of a tradition every time we drive up. 

Even though the weekend wasn't as relaxing as a trip to the spa, it was well worth seeing our family & friends! But I would be lying if I didn't admit, there is nothing like the comfort of my own pillow & bed.